Thank you for visiting www.steel-world.pt, property of Steel World, Lda, headquartered at Alto da Escola 2950-064 Palmela, taxpayer no. 508285330
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– As a visitor or client of this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions, described herein.
– Steel World is not liable for any damages for the use or inability to access our site.
– The prices, promotions and other actions of this site may differ from those practiced in the Steel World physical store.
ORDER, PAYMENT AND PRICES
– To place an order on our site, simply choose the product (s), respective options and follow the instructions until the payment act.
– The order will only be considered after the payment has been received.
– After placing the order, an email will be sent with the details of the ordered products. When the order is dispatched an email will be sent.
– If you wish to make any changes to the order, such as eliminating or adding products, you must notify us within four hours after placing the order, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the telephone number 212338005.
– Payment can be made by bank transfer.
– All prices are in Euros.
– At the prices presented, VAT is added at the statutory rate of 23%
INCORRECTMENTS AND UPDATE OF INFORMATION
– Steel World aims to keep the information on the site as accurate and up-to-date as possible, with all possible errors being totally unintentional.
– In the event of an error being detected, the customer may cancel your order.
– Steel World reserves the right to correct errors and update information at any time without notice.
DELIVERY AND DELIVERY TERMS
– Products will only be shipped or delivered after confirmation of payment.
– Orders will be delivered directly by Steel World or by a delivery service contracted by Steel World.
– The delivery costs are not included in the value of the products, being indicated before the confirmation of the order.
– Countries outside the European Union: To optimize transport costs, the value is supplied under quotation after ordering.
– Deliveries will not be accepted in sections and hotels.
– The delivery time for products available in stock in Portugal and Islands can be up to one week. In the remaining selected European countries it can arrive in two weeks.
– In the case of products to be ordered, the delivery time varies between 6-10 weeks, depending on the brand.
– In case a stock product is exhausted, the customer can cancel the order or wait until the product arrives.
RETURNS AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
– Only products available in stock can be returned. All other products ordered, unless defective, can not be returned.
– If you wish to return a product, you must notify us via email@example.com or by telephone 212338005 within 14 days. The transport costs will be borne by the customer and the return of the value will only be made after verifying the good conditions of the product in question. The product must be returned in the same packaging as it was originally shipped. In case the product arrives in a non-salable condition, Steel World reserves the right to refuse to return it.
– The refund will be made directly to the bank account within 30 days. The shipping cost originally paid will not be refunded.
– If a product arrives damaged, you must notify us within 24 hours after receiving the goods by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 212338005. If this period is exceeded, we will not be able to carry out the replacement of the same or accept the return of the same.
– The costs of transporting a defective product will be borne by Steel World. The collection will be combined with the customer.
– The display products sold on the site can not be returned.
telf – +351 21 2338005
e.mail – email@example.com